06/11/2019 - 6:00pm to 09/03/2019 - 8:30pmGet Directions
The best way to spend a Tuesday! Kick back in the Village at Squaw Valley and listen to famous and local blues musicians, while sipping local beers and cocktails.
The shows take place every Tuesday at 6 p.m. in the Events Plaza at the Village at Squaw Valley. 2019 will be the 10th Anniversary of Bluesdays, so you can expect an awesome lineup.
2019 Squaw Valley Bluesdays Details
- What: Free blues music outside
- Where: The Village at Squaw Valley
- When: Every Tuesday at 6 p.m. from June 11th to September 3rd
Bluesdays Schedule 2019
The 2019 Bluesdays schedule is coming soon! Please see the 2018 schedule below to get an idea of performers.
Bluesdays Schedule 2018
- June 12 — The Blues Monsters
- June 19 — Nick Schnebelen Band
- June 26 — Mark Hummel's Lone Star / Gold Coast Revue
- July 3 — Curtis Salgado
- July 10 — Debbie Davies
- July 17 — Ron Artis II & The Truth
- July 24 — Albert Castiglia
- July 31 — Joe Louis Walker
- August 7 — Kenny Neal
- August 14 — Chris Cain
- August 21 — Terry Hanck
- August 28 — Coco Montoya
- September 4 — Cedric Burnside Project
Reserve Your Tahoe Vacation Rental
Planning a trip to the Tahoe area this summer? Reserve your vacation rental in Squaw Valley, West Shore or Alpine Meadows today! We offer all the sought after amenities like pet friendly rentals and vacation homes with outdoor BBQ grills.