You are here
Ski and Stay Like a Local in Tahoe
If you’re considering a Lake Tahoe ski lease, let us put your mind at ease. Ski leases offer ultimate flexibility, savings, and overall convenience — a great solution for the avid Sierra skier!
Tahoe Vacation Rentals’ ski leases are located in areas that provide easy access to Tahoe ski resorts, including Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar, and Homewood.
Our ski leases are designed so that you exclusively rent a property four or five months out of the year. The leases generally start in December or January and continue through April. The property belongs solely to your family or group during that time, which means you can leave ski equipment and even food at the house or condo. There's no need to load, unload, pack, and repack your gear all season long.
Another major advantage of ski leases is that you can arrive/leave whenever — and, there are no check-in / check-out times. If a storm rolls in, you can extend your ski weekend as long as you want.
Start planning your best ski season ever and browse our selection of Lake Tahoe ski leases today! Have additional questions? Call us at (800) 582-0395.
- We highly recommend you schedule a viewing of the property prior to applying.
- All applicants are required to pay for a credit and background check fee of $30.00. Applications will not be reviewed prior to the payment.
- A security deposit is due within 21 days of the lease signing and the remainder of the balance is due, in full 30 days prior to the move-in date. This includes rent, utility deposits, pro-rated snow removal and hot tub services, if applicable.
- Professional carpet and house cleanings are required when the lease expires, this is at the tenant’s expense.
- Deposits are returned within 21 days of the lease expiration date.
Ski Leases are operated under Granite Peak Management. CA BRE # 02015400.
If you're wondering how close you can get to a ski-in/ski-out with the vacation rentals available through Tahoe Vacation Rentals, we'll break it to you now: a quarter mile from the ski lifts at Alpine Meadows! Look no further, because this is your closest spot, and it's a perfect one...