You are here
Ski and Stay Like a Local in Tahoe
If you’re considering a Lake Tahoe ski lease, let us put your mind at ease. Ski leases offer ultimate flexibility, savings, and overall convenience — a great solution for the avid Sierra skier!
Tahoe Vacation Rentals’ ski leases are located in areas that provide easy access to Tahoe ski resorts, including Olympic Valley, Alpine Meadows, Truckee, and Homewood.
Our ski leases are designed so that you exclusively rent a property for the winter months. The leases generally start in December or January and continue through April. The property belongs solely to your family or group during that time, which means you can leave ski equipment and even food at the house or condo. There's no need to load, unload, pack, and repack your gear all season long.
Another major advantage of ski leases is that you can arrive/leave whenever — and, there are no check-in / check-out times. If a storm rolls in, you can extend your ski weekend as long as you want.
Start planning your best ski season ever and browse our selection of Lake Tahoe ski leases today! Have additional questions?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: (530)448-8406
Want to apply now? Go here:
- We highly recommend you schedule a viewing of the property prior to applying.
- All applicants are required to pay for a credit and background check fee of $30.00. Applications will not be reviewed prior to the payment.
- Please contact us for questions about how utilities are paid and costs. We use prepaid, deposit, and transfer methods, which varies property to property.
- Professional carpet and house cleanings are paid for by the owner prior to lease start. The tenant is obligated to the cost of cleanings at lease end.
- Deposits are returned within 21 days of the lease expiration date.
Ski Leases are operated under Granite Peak Management. CA BRE # 02015400.