Your Safety is our Top Priority
We are open!
Tahoe Vacation Rentals is open! The Regional Stay at Home Order for the Greater Sacramento Region has been lifted. We are at the Purple Tier so there are still limits in the area.
If you have questions about making a future reservation or an existing reservation, please call (855) 444-1966.
We've been busy creating a world where when you arrive, you will be safe. And our staff is safe too. Below is information for Tahoe Vacation Rentals Safety Plans Protocols and Training for Guest, Owners, and Staff. If you wish to see greater detail, click here for the longer more detailed version.
Prior to our reopening, each home or condo has been deep cleaned. After each guests’ departure, additional time and steps will take place that includes stringent cleaning and disinfecting. We take our commitment to cleanliness and care very seriously and are working to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Our Cleaning Protocols
- We have researched the experts’ and the State of California's most recommended and effective cleaning products against COVID-19 and have integrated these products in our cleaning (EPA CDC/EPA List-N certified.). Additionally, we now have new, more stringent cleaning procedures to ensure a safe stay for all.
- A minimum of 24 hours will be required between stays to ensure the safety of guests, as well as housekeepers. This allows extra time to implement additional and more thorough cleaning procedures and inspections. This practice is to ensure safety for staff and guests.
- Our housekeeping staff pays particular attention to disinfect high touchpoints, including items, switch panels, remote controls, table lamp switches, faucets, doorknobs, and handrails.
- House cleaners will disinfect each property with (EPA CDC/EPA List-N certified EPA Certified Cleaners.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning Tahoe Vacation Rental office and public spaces should you need to visit. This includes front desk, reservations area, offices door handles, public bathrooms.
- You may not need to visit our office as we have set up all house and communication for self-check-in and check-out -out on the property.
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for our Tahoe Vacation Rental guests. We will continue to monitor the latest guidance from federal, state and local officials on a regular basis and will update our information and protocols based on best and safest practices
For more and greater detail on our cleaning and training click here.