Details of Tahoe Vacation Rentals Operations, Guests Safety Plans and Protocols
Vacation Rental Units – Special considerations
- We now offer self-check-in and check-out for all units via lockboxes. We provide pre-arrival communication for directions and self-check-in instructions.
- All nonessential maintenance will not occur during a guest's stay. All service requests during your stay are considered with regard for the safety of maintenance providers and our guests. Emergency or urgent issues will be taken care of where possible.
- Our housekeeping staff pays particular attention to disinfect high touchpoints, including items, switch panels, remote controls, table lamp switches, faucets, doorknobs, handrails. bed rails, tables, headboards, countertops, kitchen appliances, coffee-makers, toasters refrigerator handles, stove knobs, and mirrors.
- House cleaners will disinfect each property with (EPA CDC/EPA List-N certified EPA Certified Cleaners.
- We remove all leftover recycling, garbage, and trash from the home.
- We clean all house's soft surface furniture and items based on the manufacturer’s instructions. We clean with the appropriate cleaner for the material.
- Kitchen items, including pots, pans, and utensils, are cleaned between each guest stay.
- We provide adequate dish soap and new sponges for each guest upon arrival.
- Bathroom toilets, showers, bathtubs, sinks, cabinets, and shelving are sprayed with a multi-surface cleaner approved for use against COVID-19 by the EPA. Mirrors and any glass are properly wiped down. The bathroom floor is vacuumed and/or mopped.
- If we are using an external or professional cleaning company, we clearly communicate expectations and plans for cleaning and disinfection standards in word and in writing and get confirmation that they are being followed by the contracted company.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
- Our housekeepers use products approved for use against COVID-19 on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved list and follow product instructions.
- All collateral, such as magazines, menus, local attraction details, coupons, etc., has been removed from each.
- We provide adequate dish soap and new, unused sponges for each guest upon arrival.
- Dirty linens are removed from guest rooms in single-use, sealed bags.
- All towels and linens are removed and cleaned at the conclusion of each guest's stay whether they appear to have been used or not. All bed linen and laundry is washed at a high temperature and cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines.